Terms & Conditions of Use
In order to maintain your online activity at Everyone Records, it is mandatory to completely go through, comprehend and accept the points mentioned in this terms and conditions document. By continuing to access Everyone Records, and all other software mobile applications made available by this service, you agree to stay within these rules and follow them.
By continuing to use this server after agreeing with the terms of this agreement you warrant that you are aged above 18 as of now, and are legally able and qualified to enter into formal qualifications governed by the law of the land. If you are willing to use this service on the behalf of a contractual organization, you also agree that you have been given the permission by that company to go into agreements with services like ours.
Prohibited Uses for the Services
Everyone Records is bound by law to get your consent on all of the following provisions in detail. This is required in order to provide the services in a legally accurate manner, and to comply with the demands and requirements of all providers. In the event of a conflict between provisions in this section and those later down the agreement, the provisions in this section will govern and prevail.
- You hereby agree and accept that the information provided on Everyone Records website and/or mobile apps is entered poorly and is not free from general defects. Hence, you agree that the products and services by Everyone Records should not be relied upon as always complete, accurate and timely.
- You do agree that the products and services offered by Everyone Records contain information is sensitive and is government by numerous federal and state laws. You also understand that you are to act as responsible for the determination of the laws that apply upon your use of such content. You agree that you’re the sole entity responsible for adhering to all applicable laws in all scenarios.
- By submitting the request or signing this agreement with an electronic or digital signature, you agree to have; a) go through the complete agreement thoroughly; b) comprehended the details mentioned in this agreement to their entirety; c) fully and honestly answered all the questions asked of Everyone Records; and (d) agreed to be legally and fully bound by what is entailed in this agreement.
- Any possible unauthorized use of Everyone Records’s app, website and the content on it are not acceptable and the company highly discourages such practices.
- Commercial misuse and exploitation of any content either generated from the company’s website or app is highly prohibited.
- ou agree that Everyone Records is not by any definition a consumer reporting agency, and that the products and services provided by Everyone Records cannot be recognized as a consumer report, as it is defined by the FRCA. The products and services by Everyone Records are not allowed to be used for determining or rejecting the eligibility of an individual for employment, insurance, credit or any other purpose that is currently governed by the FRCA, including but not limited to:
- Credit cards and loans
- For employment purposes
- Education, fellowships and scholarships
- For housing accommodations, including tenants and rent purposes
- Services, privileges and benefits provided by a charity organization
- To pursue and harass on random people across the Web
- To perpetrate theft.
- To perpetrate identity fraud.
In addition to the above, you have to keep in mind that a background report is in no way a substitute for remaining diligent and following common sense, especially when it comes to having communication with or talking to third-party people in person.
- Furthermore, the services for Everyone Records’s services and products can in no case be used for the following objectives:
- To mentally or physically attack or harass any person or entity. This emotional and physical harm can be done by perpetrators through stalking, defaming, harassment, libeling, providing obscene and inappropriate material, threatening, identity theft, fraud, criminal activity and a violation of all privacy rights.
- To promote hate speech and provide information about illegal wrongdoing, harm or physical injury against a specific individual or group.
- To utilize Everyone Records’s products and services or the information extracted from these product and services together with any personal info covered within federal statutes such as FCRA, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and the Driver’s Protection Act.
- To obsess over personal information about, or try to harm individuals aged less than 18 years.
- To get precious personal information pertaining to government officials, election candidates and famous people.
- You cannot use the services in connection with credit counseling services or credit repair services.
- For commercial credit origination or for marketing purposes.
- To use of re-exporting content that is in violation of the laws for export control and regulation within the user’s domestic country.
- This agreement and the license given to you cannot be transferred, assigned or sublicensed to someone else. Neither as a whole, nor as a part.
- Everyone Records’s services and products can only be accessed by people residing within the United States.
- Sharing your username and the selected password with anyone near you is discouraged. The products and services by Everyone Records are intended to be used only by you and you alone. Thus, they must not be delivered to, or provided to other third parties near you.
- You agree and understand that you wouldn’t access, extract any data from or perform any activities on the mobile apps and websites provided by Everyone Records. All software or any other automated processes including robots, scrapers, scripts, spiders and crawlers should best be refrained from.
- Everyone Records and the stakeholders that it is working with do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability, currency or fitness of the website and/or mobile app under Everyone Records for a specific purpose. Everyone Records and the third party stakeholders it is working with, would in no way be responsible for and claim related to Everyone Records’s compiling, interpreting, procuring, collecting, communicating, delivering or reporting of products and services related to Everyone Records.
- Everyone Records reserves the right to audit and look over the use of all products and services related to them at any given. You agree to provide all documentation to Everyone Records in such a case and agree to cooperate in whatever way is expected of you.
- If you have any liability Everyone Records and all third party stakeholders, then it is restricted to the direct damages caused. Everyone Records and the third party information providers will not be liable for any damages caused in the form of expenses or physical damage whatsoever.
- Third party stakeholders associated with Everyone Records can enjoy the same right to indemnification as Everyone Records.
- The provisions within this agreement, related to the quality of content, indemnifications and the limitations on liability and all for the benefit of Everyone Records and the parties that are indemnified. Everyone Records and the indemnified party can enforce and assert those provisions against the user on their own respective behalf.
- The terms within this agreement, relating to access and use of services and products provided by Everyone Records, disclaimer of warranties, limitation of liability, audit, user’s release of claims, payment for services and products offered by Everyone Records, and indemnification will survive after the termination of this agreement.
- You permit that any breach within the agreement, from your side, with Everyone Records can cause all indemnified parties and Everyone Records irreparable damage. And, in addition to the monetary compensation to fulfill these damages, all indemnified parties and Everyone Records would be entitled to relief.
- You cannot, and should not use the products and services of Everyone Records for anything other than what is entailed in this agreement. Any misuse of the services, will be basis enough for immediate suspension of your services and the termination of your account and membership, along with legal action if deemed necessary.
- You hereby acknowledge all the details in this agreement, and take responsibility for the information supplied and are here to correct all personal information if it is incorrect.